UNH Tech Camp has some scholarship assistance available. If you require financial assistance, whether partial or full, please fill out the Scholarship Application.
The above link will bring you to the Tech Camp Scholarship Application:
- Click on "Apply Now" to begin the process.
- The next step requires that the student log in or create an account.
- If the student has an account in the UNH Learn fo Life system, log in using the account user name and password on the left under "I have an account already".
- If the student does not have an account, begin creating one on the right under "I am a new user". The account name and other information should be that of the student, not a parent/guardian.
New Hampshire National Summer Transportation Institute 2017
UNH Tech Camp will be hosting the National Summer Transportation Institute (NSTI) for students entering grades 6th-10th in the fall of 2017. The purpose of the NSTI program is to create awareness and interest about STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) careers related to transportation.
The curriculum will expose students to topics such as road and highway materials, bridge design, non-motorized transportation, traffic management, and investigating wetlands. Our curriculum is designed to include hands-on projects and field trips, including a trip to the New Hampshire Department of Transportation.
This is a residential program and participants will receive full scholarships provided by the Federal Highway Administration. Participants must be New Hampshire residents. The program runs concurrently with the UNH Engineeristas, Techsplorers and TechVenturers programs. Recipients of the NSTI Scholarship for the TechVenturers program must participate in the transportation projects that are part of the NSTI. This program is being offered in coordination with the New Hampshire Department of Transportation. To apply for this scholarship, please fill out the application through the link above.
Three sessions of the NSTI will be offered this year.
1. July 9-14, 2017 - Engineeristas and Engineeristas Extraordinaire: residential, exploratory, one-week, all-girls programs.
2. July 16-21, 2017 – TechSplorers and TechVenturers: residential, exploratory, one-week, co-ed programs.
3. July 23-28, 2017 – TechVenturers: residential, exploratory, one-week, co-ed program.