Our Business Service Center’s purpose is to provide optimal financial and related administrative support services for the University.
- We are committed to being responsive, courteous, professional and efficient.
- We take pride in our commitment to continuously improve and to uphold high quality service standards.
- We will achieve our objectives by working collaboratively and by maintaining the integrity of the institution.
Adopted by the Finance and Administration Council, June 1998
- Department and Administrative operations
- Grant awards
- Positions (Faculty, OS, PAT)
- Salary increases (Faculty, OS, PAT)
- Department operations
- Grant profiles
- Ad hoc analysis
Encumbrances (internal purchase orders)
Requisitions (external purchase orders)
Vendor establishment (W9, ICA)
Liaison with USNH Purchasing
- Leaves of absence
- Performance or personnel issues
- Liaison with UNH Human Resources