Accessing Web Time Entry
Timesheets are due to the supervisor every two weeks on Mondays by 2:30pm (Please note that some exceptions apply based holiday and campus schedules). Approvers have until 9:00pm to approve timesheets. Please refer to USNH HR & Payroll Production Deadlines for more information.
- Log in to Pulse with your IT ID and password.
- Log in to WISE with your USNH ID and password (PIN).
If you are logging in for the first time, your initial PIN is your date of birth in MMDDYY format. You will be prompted to change your PIN upon your first login.
- To approve a timesheet, click on Employee Services>Time Sheet. Click the radio button to Approve or Acknowledge Time and click Select.
If you do not see the selection criteria to Approve or Acknowledge Time this means there are no timesheets currently routed to you. Check with your BSC Rep to confirm you were set up as the timesheet approver. If yes, please check back at the end of the pay period or ask the employee to submit a timesheet.
- Click the down arrow to select the appropriate pay period.
If you are reviewing a timesheet after the pay period has ended, be sure to select the prior pay period for review.
- Review and approve all Pending timesheets. Click on the Employee’s name, review the timesheet details, and click Approve or Return for Correction.
Refer to the Web Time Entry Earn Code Descriptions chart for more information on the hours entered by the employee.
Follow up with employees whose timesheets are In Progress or Not Started.
Web Time Entry Troubleshooting Tips
If you are having trouble logging into Wise, please review the details below for troubleshooting tips.
- Check to confirm you are successfully connected to the VPN.
- Visit the VPN Help page for troubleshooting tips.
- If the automatic install of the VPN fails, attempt to manually install the appropriate VPN for your operating system from the Downloads section of the VPN Help page.
- Check to confirm you are entering the correct user ID and PIN. Test your PIN entry in the User ID field to see the characters you are entering. If this is the first time you are logging into WISE, your initial PIN is your date of birth in MMDDYY format. You will be prompted to change your PIN upon your first login.
- If the above items do not resolve the issue, call the IT Service Desk at (603) 862-4242 for assistance Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 5:00 pm or submit a request online at https://itsupport.unh.edu/help/. If you have questions regarding the information you see in WISE, contact Payroll at (603) 862-1400 or email email@example.com.