Career and Professional Success has launched a new career management system to support all Wildcats in connecting with professional success. Handshake has replaced Wildcat Careers and is your one-stop shop to:
- search and apply for full-time jobs and internships
- search and apply for part-time and/or work-study positions on campus or in the local community
- schedule an appointment with your college's Career and Professional Success team to discuss your career documents (resumé, cover letters, etc.), job/internship search process, and much more
- learn about career success events, programming, professional development opportunities, and on-campus recruiting events with visiting employers
How to log on to Handshake
- Go to the Handshake login page, and click UNH Student/Alumni Login.
- You will log in using your UNH User ID and password (the same ID and password you use for myUNH or Canvas) through UNH's Single Sign-On page.
- Complete your profile and start searching!
Handshake Frequently Asked Questions and Help
- Account set-up
- How to manage your profile
- How to search for and "favorite" jobs
- How to use Handshake