Bottom Floor of Christensen Hall (Tower B), Room G33.
Hours of Operation:
Regular hours at MaC begin the second week of each fall and spring semester, and continue through the last day of classes. MaC is closed during the summer.
- Monday, Wednesday: 1:00 to 9:00 PM
- Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Friday: 1:00 to 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 2:00 to 5:00 PM
We guarantee help with the following courses:
- MATH 302: Elementary Math II
- MATH 418: Applications and Analysis of Functions
- MATH 420: Finite Mathematics
- MATH 424A: Calculus for Social Sciences
- MATH 424B: Calculus for Life Sciences
- MATH 425: Calculus I
- MATH 426: Calculus II
Online Study Guides
The Math Center has put together several study sheets covering various topics. The study guides are primarily for students in MATH 424B or 425, (Calculus for Life Sciences, and Calculus I) but the guides include many topics covered throughout several other 400-level classes.
The Current Study Guides Are:
The above pages also contain many problems and examples for several of the topics.