Undergraduate Students

Add or Drop Classes in webcat

Departmental Petition for Program Variance

Petition for Variance in Academic Policy

Independent Study - ChE 696 Approval Form


Undergraduate Student Advising Sheets for Chemical Engineering and Bioengineering

ChE with MATH 425

BIOE with MATH 425

Graduate Students

Please go to the Graduate Website to download all forms. These include

  • Academic Forms (Committees, Petitions, Change of Degree, Graduation and Intents, etc.)
  • Admissions (Applications, Readmission, Residency, Letters of Reference, etc.)
  • Graduate Aid (Aid Request, Scholarship/Fellowship Applications, Awards, etc.)