The following is a list of the stakeholders that the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering serves either directly or indirectly by providing information and technical expertise or by training future engineers and employees.
- Federal: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. Department of Transportation, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Department of Commerce
- State: N.H. Department of Environmental Services, N.H. Department of Transportation, N.H. Office of State Planning, N.H. Legislature, N.H. Attorney General
- Local: Municipalities, Municipal Planning Boards, Highway Departments, Public Works Departments, Water Boards, Conservation Commissions
- Industry: Software, Manufacturing
- Consulting Firms: Environmental, Geotechnical, Structural, Forensic