NEFAF is back with another fun-filled weekend under the stars. NEFAF 2018 will take place at UNH Observatory on Friday and Saturday, September 14 & 15, 2018. Our special guest this year will be Dr. Fran Bagenal, a Planetary Physicist from the University of Colorado - Boulder and is a co-investigator and team leader of the plasma investigations on NASA's New Horizons mission to Pluto and beyond and the Juno mission at Jupiter. Stay tuned for more details later this spring!
Viewing Opportunities at the UNH Observatory
Free Public Sessions
- The first and third Saturday of every month: 8-10 pm from late September through March and 9-11 pm from April through August
- Makes a great family outing!
- Saturday, August 18 from 9-11 pm
- Saturday, September 1 from 9-11 pm
- Friday and Satuday, September 14 & 15 NEFAF ! Keynote Kick-off 9/14 at 7:00 pm - laser pointer talks observing until???
- Festival gates open at 10:30 am on Saturday, Sept. 15 There is NO admission fee!
Free Private Sessions
- For groups of 8 or more
- If you are a part of a home school group and want your students to explore the fascinating science of astronomy, contact us. We are happy to work with you on a custom program that covers essential elements of modern astronomy.
- Sessions can be set up weeknights or weekends (based on availability)
- A great idea for birthday parties, school trips, Boy/Cub/Girl Scouts, couples night, and so much more!!
- For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No upcoming events