Video tour of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department and Labs.
Our educational laboratories are an integral part of the electrical and computer engineering undergraduate program at UNH. Our educational laboratories provide a setting to investigate the theories and concepts being presented and provide "hands on" design experience.
- Advanced Electronics and Physical Instrumentation Laboratory
- BioMed Laboratory
- Embedded Computing Systems and Digital Signal Processing Laboratory
- Communications and Controls Laboratory
- Digital and Computer Systems Laboratory
- Electrical and Electronic Circuits Laboratory
Electrical and computer engineers are required to master a diverse set of skills. Topics such as:
- electronic and micro-electronic circuit theory
- digital electronics and computer architecture
- signal and system theory
- communication and network theory
- control system theory
It is essential that the ECE engineer not only masters these skills, but also be able to apply these skills to the solution of pragmatic problems. Our educational laboratories provide a setting to investigate the theories and concepts being presented and provide "hands on" design experience.
Laboratories are supervised by ECE faculty with help from graduate teaching assistants. Some advanced design laboratories are open seven days a week and twenty-four hours a day. In addition to the educational laboratories, the ECE computer cluster provides word processing, graphics, database, spreadsheet, mathematical modeling, design simulation, and Internet applications.
The department also has a computer cluster which is open 24/7. As well as a senior project room for students to use for building their capstone projects.
- Wearable Sensing & Control Systems Lab
- Biological Engineering Lab
- Synthetic Vision & Pattern Analysis Lab
- Biomedical Engineering Lab
- Reliable VLSI Systems Lab
- Wireless System Lab
- BioMEMS & Nanoelectrics Lab
- Mechatronics & Controls Lab
- Resilient Architecture Laboratory
- Human-Computer Interaction Lab
- Remote Sensing Lab
- HARNESS Center