Tech for Teacher Leaders
Our Tech for Teacher Leaders program has evolved into a permanent course offering by the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences. The course title is:
TECH 820 Emerging Technologies and Project-Based Learning for K-12 Teachers
Summer meeting times:
July 16-20, 2018; 8:30am-4:30pm; Durham
Course description: https://courses.unh.edu/class/201770/71082
- If you are a new non-degree student call the registrar's ofice at 862-1500
- If you already have a MyUNH account, you may register online according to the instructions below:
Students with a MyUNH account may register online. If you have taken a class since January 2005, use your existing username and password to login. Login help: UNH IT Service Desk (603) 862-4242. Note: New and students prior to January 2005, must initially register by mail, fax, phone or in person and will be issued a MyUNH account for use in subsequent semester registration.
Step by Step:
- Go to MyUNH, and login.
2. Select WEBCAT and login.
3. Select Registration.
4. Select Add/Drop Courses.
5. Select a Term from drop down and Submit.
6. Enter CRNs (the five digit course reference number) for the courses at the bottom of the page, or select Class Search to find classes which are open.
7. Select Submit Changes.
8. Select Complete when finished.
9. Submit payment as directed online.
10. For a printout of your schedule; choose Printable Schedule.
Type in the date for the first full week of classes.
-Introduction to nanotechnology and its connections to NGSS
-Fundamentals of project-based learning and how to implement in your classroom
-Design of project elements related to nanotechnology
-Classroom observations and consultations during the AY