Our Tech for Teacher Leaders program has evolved into a permanent course offering by the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences, Tech 820: Emerging Technologies and Project-Based Learning (PBL) for Teachers: Focus on Nanotechnology
One week summer intensive
July 16-20, 2018; 9:10 am-5 pm; Durham
- If you are a new non-degree student, call the Registrar's Office at 603-862-1500
- If you already have a MyUNH account, you may register online according to the instructions below.
Students with a MyUNH account may register online. If you have taken a class since January 2005, use your existing username and password to login. Login help: UNH IT Service Desk (603) 862-4242. Note: New and students prior to January 2005, must initially register by mail, fax, phone or in person and will be issued a MyUNH account for use in subsequent semester registration.
Step by Step:
- Go to MyUNH, and login.
- Select WEBCAT and login.
- Select Registration.
- Select Add/Drop Courses.
- Select a Term from drop down and Submit.
- Enter CRNs (the five digit course reference number) for the courses at the bottom of the page, or select Class Search to find classes which are open.
- Select Submit Changes.
- Select Complete when finished.
- Submit payment as directed online.
- For a printout of your schedule; choose Printable Schedule.
- Type in the date for the first full week of classes.
- Introduction to nanotechnology and its connections to NGSS
- Fundamentals of project-based learning and how to implement in your classroom
- Design of project elements related to nanotechnology
- Classroom observations and consultations during the AY