New for 2020 – Family Account!!!
Parents/guardians enrolling one or multiple kids in a youth program can now manage all tasks through one Family Account!
Creating a family account allows for a higher level of self-service for parents/guardians:
- Manage a family and its members (including adults) from one family account
- Eliminates the need to remember user names and passwords for multiple student accounts
- Perform multiple registrations for multiple family members at once
- Manage invoices and payments for family members from one family account
A parent/guardian enrolling a child in a UNH youth program should set up a Family Account and manage future registration functions through that account.
There are a few steps involved in setting up the family account, but they only have to be done once!
Review the Online Registration Instructions before enrolling!
The information above pertaining to registering applies to both Tech Camp Durham & Tech Camp Manchester.
To register for Tech Camp Manchester please click here.
To apply for a scholarship, you must enroll in the Camp and submit a scholarship application
- If you expect to request a partial scholarship for Tech Camp, please pay the deposit when enrolling
- If you expect to request a full scholarship for Tech Camp, please select the ‘Pay by Another Method’ upon checkout
You can submit the scholarship application first, or do the enrollment first. Either way, the additional function should be performed immediately after the other.
The scholarship application deadline is May 22, 2020, but please submit the application
immediately after camp enrollment. Recipients will be informed via email by June 1, 2020.