- Teaching cybersecurity topics part-time at UNH since 2010. As well as, mentoring the cybersecurity club and competitive teams.
- National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition coordinator for the Northeast in 2014 and 2018.
- Instructor about all thing secure code related since 1998 at corporate training events worldwide.
- As an employee at Liberty Mutual and Intel provided enterprise-wide cybersecurity architecture solutions and product management.
- Previous lives as a white hat attacker, software company founder, and management consultant.
M.S., Software Engineering, Brandeis University
B.S., Administration, University of New Hampshire
Identity and Access Management
IT 666: Computer Security
CS 780/880: Secure Software Design